CONFERENCE: 1st African Automotive Industry Conference (AAIC) 2013 DATE: 18 & 19 April 2013
VENNUE: Intercontinental Hotel, Lusaka, Zambia THEME: “Opportunities and Challenges of the Automotive Industry in Africa”
As the Automotive Industry in Africa positions for growth, there is an urgent need for a paradigm shift to
survive amidst intense competition. What are the implications for the auto players in Africa and how can they leverage a new direction to strengthen their competitiveness.
This continental initiative is a "must attend" and first of its kind. Join us for this industry based event and be amongst the first to hear and discuss the measures that are planned and how auto players are currently responding to remain regionally organized and competitive.
African Governments will be encouraged to strengthen their collaboration with the automotive sectors and support the development of Automotive dusters.
1 .Provide a forum of sharing ideas and discuss issues concerning the automotive industry in Africa.
2.Provide a networking and education opportunities for the automotive players in Africa.
3. Recognizing the role of the automotive industry in African Economies.
4.Provide overview of the African Automotive Industry and how it can be organized and developed.
5. Provide a forum for the government and other authorities to learn and understand issues affecting the automotive industry in Africa.
6.Discuss issues affecting the industry including environmental issues and technology change and innovations.
7.Provide an opportunity for consumers to meet with car makers and their agents,
8. Strength linkages and collorations between Automotive Industry and African Governments.
The confrence will take place on April 18 – 19 2013, and Expo will rum from 18th - 20th April.
Download our registration form, fill it in and submit to the email addresses below!
• Share best practices and ideas.
• Meet high level policy makers, automotive decision makers and stakeholders
• Develop Business Opportunities
• Expand your network
• Catch up with the latest automotive developments.
• Show case your products & services
Collision Auto Africa Limited (CAAL)
African Automotive Industry Alliance (AAIA)
Automotive Africa Business Magazine
• Automotive Cluster Association
• Auto Dealers
• arage and Service Stations
• Automotive Authorities
• Traffic Police Departments
• Government Traffics Departments
• Car Rental
• Transport Managers
• Ministries of Transport
• Automobile and Car Manufacturers
• Importers, Distributors and Retailers
• Car Country Agents
• Public Transport Associations
• Development partners
• Roads authorities.
• Consumers Group